Remember these and you’ll be on the right track.
- Be Authentic — Don’t try to be something that you’re not.
- Don’t Rush The Process — A brand wasn’t built in a day. Often, we try and do it ourselves in order to save money. Branding should be carefully thought out.
- Ask For Help — Sometimes, we just don’t know how we’re perceived. That’s ok. A trusted mentor or a professional will shoot straight and tell you how you come across.
- Polish Your Online Presence — Be easy to find. Be difficult to object to (remove anything overly controversial. You don’t want to alienate your next employer, client, or prospect).
- Be Consistent — Make sure your messaging is consistent between platforms, yet uniquely molded to each individual channel.
- Don’t Expect Instant Gratification — Results take time and timing. Don’t let an epic new image replace hard work. You’ll be disappointed. Trust me.
- Invest in Quality — Sleek branding doesn’t need to be wildly expensive. That said, you get what you pay for. Trust the experts. Same goes for a quality wardrobe (but remember, expensive does not always equal quality).
- Don’t Lose Your WHY — Never let image/branding screw up your core values.
Do you feel like your image could use a confidence booster? Job Interview coming up? New Promotion? Just need a change? Check out the options for the Type A Experience! We’re here to help.